Will be in their normal spot outside the shop tomorrow night, Wednesday 1st April, from 4-30 pm last orders 7.30 pm.
Could everyone ask an elderly neighbour, or self isolators, if they need anything picking up please as in our other villages everyone is looking out for each other in these unprecedented times .
Please keep your social distance when ordering at the vans !!!
HARVINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
Worcestershire County Council has suspended the work of the Parish Lengthsman for the immediate future so no footways will be sided back , grips cut into ditches and gullies checked etc.
The Parish Council contractor has also suspended work so no verges will be mown along with all other work they carry out in the Village.
WYCHAVON DISTRICT COUNCIL:
- Waste and recycling collections continue to operate as normal.
- Stopped bulky waste collections until further notice.
- Offering businesses the opportunity to suspend their commercial and recycling collections to support them.
- Asking residents via social media not to carry out house, garage or shed clearances unless they can store the waste for a period of time. The Household Recycling Centres are currently closed as it is classed as non-essential travel and they cannot accept side waste, as it would overwhelm their standard service.
- Full list of affected services is available at www.wychavon.gov.uk/coronavirus
Social distancing rules
- Police are now enforcing social distancing rules. In the first instance they will attempt to do this by consent but have the power to fine people if they refuse to comply.
- Please note the Playing Field area in Harvington is closed and the Orchard play swings and gym equipment.
- To report breaches of social distancing rules the police have asked people to use the online 101 reporting service.
Worcestershire County Council
- The Here2Help website provides a central location for those members of the community that do not need urgent help and are unable to seek help from family, friends and neighbours.
- There are two forms people can fill in on the main website http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/here2help
- I need help – this is to support those who have nowhere else to turn for help with things such as collecting shopping or medicines, walking their dog etc. It is not intended as a service for those who already receive Adult Social Care help or who can ask family, friends or neighbours for help or are already linked with a community group in their area.
- Anyone unable to complete the form online, can phone 01905 768053 where someone will be able to help you fill in the online form. This number can be used Monday to Sunday between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Once people register for help, they will receive an email notification confirming their request has been received.
- Requests for help will be responded to within 24 hours and someone will discuss with them in more detail their needs and what support can be offered.
- Anyone who offers help may have their details passed on to a local volunteer or community group to help mobilise support needed
- Tell us how you can help – for those who can offer assistance through volunteering, delivering essentials etc.
- If you know of any volunteers, groups or organisations who are offering help please ask them to fill in the offer of help form.
- Residents who have received a letter from the NHS asking them to self-isolate for 12 weeks and are deemed extremely vulnerable, can also use this number to request help with care, medicine and support with daily living.